Established in 2014, Excelya is a 'people centered' contract research organization (CRO).
We are booming and we are looking for the futur leaders of the group.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within an ambitious young healthcare company on its way to becoming the leader in clinical research in Europe. We are now 800 Excelyates and are working to be about 2 000 by 2025. Our unique one-stop-shop service model - leveraging a full-service, functional service provider and consultancy - allows our Excelyates to evolve across a wide range of projects.
For our team members, excelling with care means enjoying a challenging professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We are committed to empowering each Excelyate to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest in our unique project.
To find out more about us, visit www.excelya.com
• Generate and increase the turnover of your customer base by selling Research Services
Selling cycle from 8 weeks to 9 months
Contract amount from 50kE to 5mE
• Develop a partnership with clients, providing them with the necessary support and expertise.
For each Account managers the Client portfolio is a mix of Top Global Pharma companies, Biotech, Medical Device Companies, Cosmetics and Nutrition companies.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Build a business development strategy for your main accounts (Business strategy meeting, account revue) with the support of your manager
• Execute the business strategy with the support of all the departments (Founders and CEO as Executive Sponsors, Head of Services as Experts, Proposal Department as Technical writers, Talent Acquisitions as staffers)
• Build and execute a prospection plan (call, meeting, seminar, webinars)
• Ensure proximity with client to understand their needs and implement the good solutions between (consulting, Function Service Providing – Platform, Full service – End to End solution)
• Lead RFI, RFP and Bid Management processes
• Negociate contracts and close deals
• Ensure client’s satisfaction throught follow-up meeting (operational monthly meeting and quaterly strategic meeting)
• Provide reliable and good quality reporting to your manager in order to enable her/his to guide you and support you during the most startegic moments
• You are a seller
You have good command of sales techniques
You know that a sales process is rich of complex and fantastics moments
You like to negociate
You like talking to people to convince them to buy your services
• You are a leader:
You perform in autonomy but you know when support is needed
You are able to talk to anyone, to any teams, with good interpersonal skills
You like to convince with diplomacy and organisation to make deals
You have a strong sense of initiative and are adaptable
• You are result oriented
You like to have a clear vision of your objectives and your own performance
You like to be assessed on your results
You like to be guided by your coach to reach oustanding results
You will give your best to reach your target
A very good level in english is required to make international deals and evolve within the group
Excelya favours competence above all other criteria.
You have experience in the sale of high value-added services
Knowledge of the health industry would be appreciated
Respect for the gender mix in our jobs, capitalisation on the skills of all generations, improvement of the conditions for integrating and maintaining employment for disabled employees, to whom all our positions are open.