For one of our clients, we are looking for a Clinical Research Leader.
Our client is active in medical devices and is located in Brussels.
This Clinical Research Leader will be responsible for leading and supporting one or several clinical trials within the Clinical R&D Department while fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues across the organization.
Clinical Research Manager
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Working with limited supervision, independent decision-making;
- Execute and manage company sponsored clinical trials, ensuring compliance with timelines and study milestones;
- Oversight/Execution of feasibility, selection, set-up, conduct and closure of a clinical trial within the allocated countries;
- May provide on-site procedural protocol compliance and data collection;
- May serve as the primary contact for clinical trial sites;
- Track and manage assigned project budgets;
- Develop clinical trial documents with minimal supervision;
- Ensure applicable trial registration from study initation through posting of results and support publications as needed;
- Management/oversight of ordering, tracking and accountability of investigational products and trial materials;
- Interface and collaborate with site personnel, IRBs/ECs, contractors/vendors, and company personnel;
- Responsible for delivery of assigned clinical projects, through effective partnership with the study core team, leading to delivery of clinical project commitments;
- Oversee the development and execution of investigator agreements and trial payments;
- Responsible for clinical data review;
- May perform monitoring activities upon need.