For one of our clients, we are looking for a Clinical Trial Supply Assistant.
The Clinical Trial Supply Assistant (CTSA) will perform administrative and supportive activities as assigned by the Clinical Trial Supplies Manager (CTSM), to help manage the execution of the effective product supply strategies.
Head of Product Supply
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- CTSA supports the team of CTSM’s:
- Support with planning and organization of global product manufacturing activities; provides logistics support;
- Support to consolidate, maintain and track the clinical trial budget within Oracle (Purchase order & invoices);
- Support with collecting, registering and archiving information and documents in accordance with the applicable GxP guidelines for clinical studies (TMF, eTMF);
- Perform regular QC checks of internal and external documentation as per the CTS procedures;
- Support different activities in the close-out process of trials (E.g. perform overall accountability, follow up on returns);
- Internal meeting preparation, coordination and taking minutes.