Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefiting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
As part of the Finance Leadership Team reporting into our Group CFO, you will lead the French Finance team and will look after the French business (450 people), helped by a team of 3 people.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
· Accounting on a monthly close schedule and managing the annual close and relationship with external stakeholders (Expert Comptable and CAC)
· Oversee all administrative aspects
· Ensure legal compliance and timely submissions to the administration
· Drive the CIR related activities
· Cash management (A/P and A/R mostly)
· Support the operational teams in the Finance related needs
· Track and analyze business activity and work with the team to put in place action plans to meet our goals
· Review pricing and contractual clauses for new opportunities, contract renewals
· Manage the forecast/reforecast/outlook/landing process for the French business
· Produce reporting to support the French business
· Participate in the implementation of a new ERP
· Lead European level projects
· Lead the integration of the current French entities
Skills and Experience
· English: able to work effectively with stakeholders across the globe and to present content to senior executives
· MS Excel proficiency
· Comfortable with data, systems and software
· Highly Autonomous
In the context of our rapidly expanding organization, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in this strong and unique development in Europe of the first independent CRO!
You’ll take a role that can be shaped by your own actions and initiatives, in a company that’s well-known for its personal touch and its commitment. We have a culture of inclusion, where we share ideas and best practices and where teamwork is a key feature.