KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Established in 2014, Excelya is a 'people centered' contract research organization (CRO).
We are booming and we are looking for the futur leaders and top executives of the group.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within an ambitious young healthcare company on its way to becoming the leader in clinical research in Europe. We are now 800 Excelyates and are working to be about 2 000 by 2025. Our unique one-stop-shop service model - leveraging a full-service, functional service provider and consultancy - allows our Excelyates to evolve across a wide range of projects.
For our team members, excelling with care means enjoying a challenging professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We are committed to empowering each Excelyate to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest in our unique project.
To find out more about us, visit www.excelya.com
• Generate and increase the turnover of your customer base by selling Research Services
Selling cycle from 8 weeks to 9 months
Contract amount from 50kE to 10mE
Master Service Agreement (upto 10mE)
• Develop a partnership with clients, providing them with the necessary support and expertise.
The Client portfolio of a KAM is focused on the main clients of the Group, mainly Top Global Pharma companies and Biotech, but also some Medical Device Companies, Cosmetics and Nutrition companies.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Build and Implement a business development strategy for the Top clients of the group (Business strategy meeting, account revue) involving Top Executives of the group
• Be the Sales support for your account manager (daily prospection to top strategic meetings)
• Build and execute a prospection plan (call, meeting, seminar, webinars)
• Ensure proximity with client to understand their needs and implement the good solutions between (consulting, Function Service Providing – Platform, Full service – End to End solution)
• Lead RFI, RFP and Bid Management processes
• Negociate contracts Master Service Agreeement and close deals
• Ensure client’s satisfaction throught follow-up meeting (operational monthly meeting and quaterly strategic meeting)
• Ensure your account managers’ evolution (soft and hard skills, client portfolio, position, complexity of sales, …)
• You are a seller
You have good command of sales techniques
You know that a sales process is rich of complex and fantastics moments
You like to negociate
• You are a leader:
You perform in strong autonomy but you know when support is needed
You like to convince with diplomacy and organisation to make deals
You have a strong sense of initiative and are adaptable
• You are a manager :
You like to set realistic but ambitious targets to your team and help them achieve them
You like to coach to improve skills of your account amangers
• You are result oriented
You like to have a clear vision of your objectives and your own performance
You like to be assessed on your results
You will give your best to reach your target
A very good level in english is required to make international deals and evolve within the group
Excelya favours competence above all other criteria.
You have several years experience in the sales of high value-added services
Knowledge of the health industry would be appreciated
Respect for the gender mix in our jobs, capitalisation on the skills of all generations, improvement of the conditions for integrating and maintaining employment for disabled employees, to whom all our positions are open.