As a Key Account Manager for Belgium, you will be responsible for generating new and repeat business for EXCELYA, promoting our services such as Full-Service Provider and Full Service throughout the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Working cross functionally, you will ensure a smooth process at all stages (proposal, bid defence) which maximises the opportunity for success. You will build strong relationships throughout your geographic responsibility, highlighting EXCELYA’s strength in operations and promoting EXCELYA as the choice partner.
- Conquer new customers and identify all multi-level and inter-departmental customer contacts (R&D Department, Clinical Operations Department, Technical Platforms Department, Quality Assurance Department, Regulatory Affair, Pharmacovigilance RWE Department, Pricing & Market Access, Purchasing and Legal departments, etc.) necessary for the sale.
- Achieve agreed sales target.
- Maintain a permanent relationship with customers to anticipate their needs and respond quickly to their expectations.
- Ensure the satisfaction of your customers by monitoring all EXCELYA projects concerning them.
- Work in close collaboration with EXCELYA recruitment department and Solutions/Commitments Managers to guarantee the quality and expertise of the responses provided to clients.
- In relation with your manager, define and implement the commercial strategy aimed at managing and developing your customer base, knowing how to orchestrate optimal coverage of your customers' contacts with the aligned team, the various managers and directors of EXCELYA National and Regional;
- Provide reliable and good quality reporting to your manager.
- Master’s Degree in commercial and/or scientific field, must have at least 5 years ‘experience in selling of products and/or services with high added value in the health industry.
- Control of sales cycles and ability to build complex offers
- Ability to convince and leadership with very good interpersonal skills, diplomacy and organization skills, communication skills.
- Broad based knowledge of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech environment in Belgium
- Proven commercial acumen, with clear understanding of Key Account Management, the business market dynamics, and the ability to accurately assess and convey market access intelligence to shape plan
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a structure in a strong development, to optimize opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals
- Excellent written and spoken English, Dutch and French
In the context of our rapidly expanding organization, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in this strong and unique development in Europe of the first independent CRO!
You’ll take a role that can be shaped by your own actions and initiatives, in a company that’s well-known for its personal touch and its commitment. We have a culture of inclusion, where we share ideas and best practices and where teamwork is a key feature.