Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefitting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
· Work with Sales business process owners and relevant Sales stakeholders to translate business needs into functional specifications
· Plan, organize and conduct workshops with sales key users
· Maintain Sales module: referential, set up
· Perform non-regression and acceptance tests
· Write and maintain documentation like functional specification, test strategy and user guide
· Manage relationship with external provider (Third-Party maintenance)
Skills and Experience
· At least 4-8 years’ experience in implementing and maintaining Oracle ERP solution especially in Oracle Cloud CX module
· Excellent working knowledge of English to work effectively with stakeholders across the world and to present solution to senior executives
· At least one full-cycle CRM implementation would be a plus
· Master’s degree and Oracle certifications to justify experience in sales and Oracle knowledge
· Process knowledge in CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing, TPM) and CRM Base Customizing/Workflow /Middleware knowledge is a plus
· Highly autonomous, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
· Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
In the context of our rapidly expanding organization, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in this strong and unique development in Europe of the first independent CRO!
You’ll take a role that can be shaped by your own actions and initiatives, in a company that’s well-known for its personal touch and its commitment. We have a culture of inclusion, where we share ideas and best practices and where teamwork is a key feature.