Purpose of the role: The Medical Advisor will be involved in all medical and regulatory writing activities, and provide support to other departments and local and international clients on medical issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Medical and regulatory writing: development or review of study protocol, clinical study report, scientific article, non-clinical & clinical overview, medical market research, etc.
- Review of study data: case report form, data validation plan, safety event review, etc.
- Consultation: medical aspects of projects, study design, clinical development plans, etc.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Life/Health Sciences degree (biology, pharmacology, medicine)
- At least 1 year of experience in a Medical Advisor or Medical Writer role.
- Experience in clinical trials, medical and regulatory writing
- Ability to focus on assigned tasks, attention to detail and unfettered creativity with a strong continuous learning mindset
- Proven writing skills with an unhindered interpretation of medical data
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively under pressure
- Goal and results orientation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, keep deadlines and operate promptly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, team orientation
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages (both verbally and written)
- Very Good knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
Join us for a challenging career!
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, as well as continuous development and career opportunities in an exciting, international and supportive working environment.
At EXCELYA your career will flourish, as we care about what you can be and how fast you can reach higher international positions.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an Excelyate!
Excel with care!